Ravensburger published this puzzle in 1993. The title is Winter Landscape, and two names appear as painters in the reference of the box: Joos de Momper and Jan Brueghel the Elder. It is now very difficult to find.
The puzzle is NEW, with its original FACTORY SEAL.
There are many similar works with these types of landscapes and there are several puzzle versions. Perhaps, the most important one is the 5000 pieces version by Falcon of Village in Winter, by Frans de Momper.
More information about Winter Landscape:
- Puzzle size: 120.7 x 79.7 cm.
- Box size: 43 x 30 x 5.5 cm.
- Reference number: 17 049 4.
- EAN number: 405556170494.
- Other titles: Winterlandschaft; Passage d’hiver; Paesaggio invernale; Winterlandschap; Paisaje Invernal.