MB published this puzzle in 1981. The title is Winter Landscape, and it is the result of a collaboration between Joos de Momper and Jan Brueghel the Elder. The French title in the box is Paysage d’Hiver. It is now very difficult to find.
The puzzle is COMPLETE (2028 pieces). The pieces are in excellent condition. The box is in very good condition, with some shelf wear and creases.
More information about Winter Landscape:
- Puzzle size: 92.5 x 67.5 cm.
- Box size: 37 x 27 x 6.2 cm.
- Reference number: 625358010.
- EAN number: 5010993580101.
- Other titles: Paysage d’Hiver.