Ravensburger produced this puzzle in 1992. The title is The Man with the Golden Helmet. Art experts considered that the painter was Rembrandt, but nowadays they consider that it was someone from his circle and not Rembrandt himself.
Even when it is a small puzzle, it is very challenging, though, since it has a very large number of solid dark pieces. It reminds of the also difficult puzzle 1500 pieces version of The Night Watch.
The puzzle is COMPLETE (1008 pieces). The pieces are in excellent condition and the box is in very good condition, except for a minor tape tear on one side.
More information about The Man with the Golden Helmet:
- Puzzle size: 49.8 x 69.8 cm.
- Box size: 37 x 27 x 5.3 cm.
- Reference number: 15 897 3.
- EAN number: 4005556158973.
- Other titles: Der Mann mit dem Goldhelm; L‘Homme au Casque d’Or; L’Uomo dall’Elmo d’Oro; Men met Goulden Helm; El Hombre con el Casco de Oro.